What will you learn?
We will cover topics such as:
- Create and set up a profitable blog.
- Increase visits to your blog using search engine optimization (SEO).
- Get followers on social networks.
- Monetize your blog with ad networks.
- Choose well and promote efficiently affiliate programs.
- Earn by accepting sponsored articles.
- Enhance your personal brand.
- Create videos that will help you drive traffic to your blog.
- Find the most profitable strategies using Google Analytics.
- Use analytics to find potential problems and solve them.
- Create and sell your own products or services.
- Launch viral marketing campaigns.
- Take advantage of other people’s work thanks to guest posts and get quality content for free.
- Use discussion forums not only to learn, but also to promote your blog.
- Sell your advertising space directly.
- Use plugins that will help you achieve your goals.
- Copywriting techniques.
- Alternative ways of monetizing your blog.
- Several ways to generate passive income.
Is it worth signing up for the MoneyToplist Academy?
If you would like to earn a living by writing your own blog, but you have not yet achieved it, joining the MoneyToplist Academy is the most logical step you can take.
Over the years I have discovered:
- Many things which work well.
- Others that do not work so well.
- A lot of pitfalls in which inexperienced bloggers almost always fall.
In this course I will guide you so you will be able to avoid the pitfalls and dedicate your time to profitable strategies.
How often will you receive my courses?
Every 8 days you will find in your email well explained strategies that will help you achieve your goals. In addition to the free courses, as a member of the Academy you will enjoy some additional advantages:
- You will receive invitations to my free workshops. I like to go offline and meet real persons. Therefore, from time to time I organize workshops where I personally talk to people about the topics that interest them.
- I will keep you informed of new articles on my blog (every one or two months).
And if you decide to unsubscribe, you can do it at any time by clicking on a link that will be present at the bottom of all the emails you will receive.
The price? Free for now
As the main reason for writing this blog is to improve my language skills, instead of charging a fortune (as normally done by marketers with so many years of experience), I can afford to give you access to this course for free (well, you should enrol before I change my mind 🙂 ).